Come Meet the Neighborhood Kids!

Come Meet the Neighborhood Kids!

Sugar and Snails Website Up and Running!!!!!!

Hey all!

After a lot of long coding, formatting, and fighting with hosting, I've finally gotten the Sugar and Snails website online! Yay! The site is www.sugarandsnailscomic.com.

I plan to update the site biweekly. On Fridays, I will post a new black and white multi-panel comic and on Mondays I will post a new full-color single-panel comic. Each new comic post will be accompanied by a news post here on the blog. The news post will have a link directly to the updated comic, so you can access the comics easily from here.

Updates will start this Friday, but there are already plenty of goodies on the website, so feel free to check it out!

I am really excited to be beginning this webcomic, so I hope that you all enjoy it!

~Devon

0 comments:

Post a Comment